There were so many things I coulda and shoulda been doing, but I got caught up in the spirit of the challenge! Here are 10 reasons I am THANKFUL that I did.
- I achieved a sense of accomplishing something that didn’t matter to anyone in the world but me.
- Good practice for meeting deadlines – something I manage but not well.
- I confirmed my suspicion that my writing muse is a terrible procrastinator.
- My typing speed improved as I rushed to submit BEFORE the witching hour.
- I learned that I can write an entire piece WITHOUT stopping to edit every other sentence. (That’s what you HAVE to do if you want to finish!)
- My appreciation for NaNoWriMo participants skyrocketed! Blogging is hard enough.
- Sticking to a theme (gratitude) for 30 days is NOT easy, even if I am thankful for 100s of things.
- A non-relative actually commented on my blog! (Thank you, Wintersong!)
- I needn’t worry so much about blogging family secrets as neither my sons or husband EVER read my posts!
- I LOVED IT and will have a hard time NOT blogging everyday. (I’ll miss you NaBloPoMO!!!)