As I dived into my beauty(?) routine this morning, I had to wonder what I was concocting with all these crazy products.
- First I wash my face with good old H20 and facial cleanser to remove all that gunk that accumulates during the night.
- Next I apply WITCH HAZEL – OooooooOOOOOOoooooooo – casts a spell to close pores and fight against evil grime.
- REgeneration SERUM – SpOOky! To regenerate means to …
- To reform spiritually or morally.
- To form, construct, or create anew, especially in an improved state.
- To give new life or energy to; revitalize.
- Biology. To REPLACE (a lost or damaged organ or part) by formation of NEW TISSUE.
- After ingesting the SERUM, I apply micro-SCULPTING cream. Are you curious as to what I’m sculpting? A protruding brow? A hook nose? Sunken cheek bones? CrEEpY!
- The FINAL step requires moisturizing HYDRATION! And voila!